It’s that time of the season when we start thinking about what changes or resolutions we plan to make for the upcoming year. 2019 has ended and we all hope that 2020 will bring us health and good fortune. Many people will think about what resolutions to make such as going to the gym more often, eating healthier, and waking up earlier. These are all fantastic resolutions, but have you thought about any changes you will be making when it comes to your car?
Nobody is a perfect vehicle owner, but there are many ways in which the regular car driver can not only take better care of their vehicle but save money on car repairs in the new year. It is a great idea to think of a vehicle resolution that you can make going into 2020 that will help you protect your car investment and save you money on repairs. Here are some of our top vehicle changes to make for 2020:
- Try to keep your car clean and free of garbage
- Clean out your trunk - it will give you much better fuel efficiency
- Have a car wash performed regularly and get a car wax at least twice a year
- Make sure your vehicle has regular inspections performed
- Stay on top of your vehicle’s factory recommended maintenance
- Never miss an important service, such as a scheduled oil change
- Drive safer on the road
The resolutions listed above are sure to spark some ideas when it comes to making changes for your vehicle in 2020. We hope that you have a wonderful time ringing in the New Year and please, stay safe and don’t drink and drive!