When it comes to our vehicle’s, our brakes are one of the most important safety features. Your brakes should always be in top working condition at all times to ensure your safety on the road. If you ever suspect an issue with your brakes, you should have your vehicle inspected as soon as possible. Different issues with brakes can occur that can affect their performance, including leaks, worn brake pads, warped rotors, and more.
Chances are you’ve probably already experienced something strange with your brakes if you’re looking online for signs of faulty brakes. Here are some symptoms that indicate a brake problem:
- The brake system warning light has turned on
- Your car pulls to one side while braking
- The brake pedal vibrates while braking
- The steering wheel vibrates while braking
- You notice a lack of performance
- Leaking fluid underneath car
- The brake pedal feels spongy or goes to the floor
- A squealing or grinding noise while braking
If you notice any of the symptoms listed above, there may be an issue with the brake system. As soon as you notice an issue, don’t hesitate to have your vehicle inspected. Ignoring a brake problem can be extremely risky and can make the problem even worse, leading to a complete brake failure.
If you’re in the West Palm Beach area and you need a brake inspection, bring your vehicle into the experts here at Motorhaus or give us a call today!